This update includes a few new features around debugging.
- Added automatic logging of user-created errors thrown during runtime
- Added HTTP status codes to
typedjsonrpc.server.Serverbased on JSON-RPC protocol-based errors
- Added flag to
typedjsonrpc.registry.Registryfor the type system to allow integers when a field accepts floats
This is a small update to better handle JSON encoding errors.
- Any exceptions thrown by a custom
json.JSONEncoderwill be reencoded after the exception has been thrown. JSON-RPC will not return a response if the custom encoder cannot encode the exception.
This is a small update from the last release based on usage.
- Added ability to access the current request in method call
- Allowed more flexibility in JSON serialization
- Exceptions which are not JSON-serializable are now converted to strings using
repr()rather than failing serialization
typedjsonrpc.registry.Registry.json_decoderare now instances rather than class objects